Last updated on August 8th, 2020 at 04:14 pm
Are you looking for an unbiased Wintec western saddle review? Then you’ve come to the right place.
The western saddle differs from the English saddle in that it is heavier, but its weight spreads across the back of the horse. However, you can get a lighter, synthetic saddle with the same feel and durability than western traditional leather saddles. Wintec Western saddles are some of the most popular synthetic Western saddles in the market. They are known for their quality, durability, and ease of maintaining. Users have several color options, and the metal hardware is made of stainless steel. Also, the seat is extra padded to give the rider better comfort. Below are some of the popular types of Wintec Western Saddles.
- Wintec Full Quarter Western Saddle
- Wintec Semi-Quarter Western Saddle
- Wintec Western Trail Saddle
- Wintec Western Youth Round Skirt Saddle
- Wintec Western New Generation Contact Saddle
Wintec Western Saddle Reviews
No products found.
In our opinion, the Wintec Full Quarter Western Saddle offers riders a comfortable ride at an affordable price. The Wintec Full Quarter western saddle is known for its fit and comfort for both the rider and the horse. Here are some of the other features of the saddle.
- Weatherproof: It can handle getting wet, thus making it ideal for riding in any season
- Features the durable EZ-Fold leather fenders system
- You can change the buckles with ease
- Its square skirt takes in Cheyenne roll style and comes with a double fender
- The seat is made of equi-suede that combines both comfort and a perfect grip
- This saddle does not require waxing or oiling. Therefore, it is easy to maintain
- It is lightweight and therefore comfortable with your horses
- The panels are lined with fleece
- The seat has intricate patterns that are machined to perfection
- There are added silver conchos embellishments
- The fenders have seven adjustments each of 1.5 inches apart for precise length
- It comes with a 5-year warranty on the tree
It’s important to know how to properly pick the right size of saddle for your horse, regardless of which one you choose. Check out this video for advice on properly sizing your horse saddle.
The Wintec Semi-Quarter Western Saddle horse tree combines high impact plastic with microfiber suede to give the rider extra comfort and superb grip. The synthetic saddle looks like grained leather and is abrasion-resistant. These materials are extra light and easy to maintain. Besides, its Equi-suede seat is soft and grippy while the rest of the saddle has durable Equi-leather material. We enjoyed using the saddle for both leisure and trail riding.
- It has a very stable seat
- Features traditional Western detailing
- Comes with a square skirt that is fleece-lined and measures 25 inches by 12 inches
- It has a Latigo girthing system
- Cheyenne roll
- Swinging fenders
- Silver conchos
- Has quick-change stirrup buckles
- The dees are made of stainless steel
- Comes with a 2-inch bell stirrups
The Wintec Western Trail Saddle is made of Duralether, a synthetic material that enables close contact between the rider and the horse. Duraleather is easy to maintain and can used in any weather condition. It does not need any waxing and oiling like traditional leather saddles. Therefore, you will get it ready for your next ride in no time. The seat is padded using memory foam, which is super comfortable for both the rider and the horse. Additionally, the saddle has an EZ fold feature, cut out fenders and wide stirrups that are good for the trail. It also has a square skirt and long saddle tie strings.
No products found.
The No products found. is made from scratch-resistant Duraleather material. The synthetic leather is easy to clean and is not affected by exposure to foul weather. In addition, it does not require any waxing or oiling like in the case of genuine leather saddles. A the same time, the seat is comfortable, thanks to the microfiber polyurethane material and padding. This material also ensures extra grip on your ride. This is an excellent starter saddle for kids.
- The skirt is round and lined with fleece
- It comes with Blevins buckles
- Hardware made of stainless steel
- 2-inch wide stirrups
- Comfortable equi-suede seat
- Proprietary EZ-Fold fenders system
The Wintec Western New Generation Contact Saddle is made of synthetic equi-suede material that feels like genuine leather. The seat is padded with memory foam for enhanced comfort, especially when riding regularly. It also features close contact fenders and contact seat jockeys that reduce the bulk under your leg. The skirt is also cut in a way to increase close contact.
It also has a lightweight and washable DuraFabric that does not require any waxing or oiling to protect it from the effects of bad weather. The entire saddle is lightweight and has stainless steel hardware that does not rust with exposure to moisture. This saddle is great for trail and leisure riding and comes in various sizes according to your horse.
- Close contact seat jockeys and fenders
- Lightweight and washable DuraFabric
- Equi-suede padded seat
- Round cut-out skirt for close contact
- Stainless steel hardware
- Memory foam padding
If you are looking for a saddle that is easier to maintain and care for than natural leather material, then a Wintec Western Saddle would be your best choice. They are made of leather-like synthetic material that does not require too much attention.
Wintec Western saddles go further to offer intricate detailing and designs to give the saddle a real leather feel. Unlike traditional leather saddles, this one can be used in any weather as it is not damaged by water and does not require any waxing to keep it looking good. At the same time, they have a traditional Western saddle design but are lighter and more durable than their leather counterparts.
You can choose any of the five types of saddles, as described above. They all come in various sizes so that you get the right fit for your horse.
If you are looking for a genuine leather saddle, be sure to read our Fabtron Lady Saddle review.
Last update on 2022-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API