Horse Gifts for Horse
Lovers (5 of 11) - Chicken Soup for the Horse Lover's Soul
Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Marty Becker, Gary Seidler, Theresa Peluso and Peter Vegso
Chicken Soup for the Horse Lover's Soul
Inspirational Stories About Horses and the People Who Love Them
For horse lover's everywhere, this book is filled with uplifting and humorous stories that depict the horse's intelligence, versatility and intuitiveness.
Chicken Soup for the Horse Lover's Soul is filled with inspiring stories of rescue and rehabilitation, heartbreaking losses, dedication and commitment, and positive messages of responsibility and unconditional love. Readers will enjoy uplifting and humorous stories that depict the horse's intelligence, versatility and intuitiveness; they will discover the horse's healing powers, marvel at the graceful performance of a Grand Prix Dressage winner, be awed by the stamina and strength of a working horse and the athletic prowess of a champion racer.
You Know You're a Horse Lover When . . .
- You accessorize your hairstyle with pieces of hay.
- You examine every piece of rope or twine for its halter potential.
- You think a great vacation is spending a long weekend in front of a horse trailer by a dusty arena.
- You take your children's temperature and think 102°F is normal.
- You spend more money on horseshoes than on your own shoes.
- You always keep carrots, apples and sugar cubes in your refrigerator.
- You prefer the smell of a stable to cologne.
- You sleep with your boots on and count horses to fall asleep.
- Your laugh begins to sound like a horse whinny.
- Instead of giving someone directions to turn "left" or "right," you tell them to "gee" or "haw."
- You still have your childhood horse statues in your bedroom.
- Your favorite outfit is made of leather and includes whips and spurs.
- You talk to your horse more than you talk to your spouse.
- You spend more time at the feed store than the grocery store.
If you can relate to any of these sentiments, this book is for you! Even if you've never been near a horse, but have always admired them from afar, you'll love these stories celebrating and honoring these noble creatures. Share a copy of Chicken Soup for the Horse Lover's Soul with a horse-loving friend. You'll both be "whinnying" for more!